Online therapy is talk-therapy which takes place over the telephone or via the medium of online communication such as Skype. Research has shown that it is as effective as face-to-face therapy.
Why choose Online Therapy?
Online Therapy offers a number of advantages over and above face to face therapy. These are as follows:-
- Convenience: You can access help at a location of your choice, which can be different from week to week depending on your work, travel or life schedule
- No travel costs
- No time spent travelling to and from sessions
- Child care issues/costs reduced
- Greater accessibility
- My service is available to you even if you live, work or travel outside Ireland or if you live or work within Ireland but are simply too far away from one of the geographical locations listed.
- Access to therapy is also made easier for those with certain disabilities
- Greater flexibility
- Contact me by phone, email or online booking form to ensure I can help. See my Contact Page
- Pay for session online via Paypal.
- Contact me on my Skype Name (which I will provide after we agree a time, etc.) at the designated time.